Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The current scoop about bbq accessories

Walk your dog 100 miles (day 31)

Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:53:55 -0700
Did anyone make it to 100 miles in March? I know Pickles and her owner made it further than Ace and I. If you made it 100 miles or close to 100, let me know. If you blog about it, I will link to your site. Ace and I walked a total of 60 miles in March. I measure my times and distances on a GPS watch. If you don’t have one, I highly recommend getting one. Many factors played a role in us not making it to 100. On top of blizzards and record flooding, I did not plan my time well enough. Poor

Court May Add 400 Absentee Ballots to Minn. Senate Race

Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:35:27 -0700
A court has ordered further review of 400 unopened absentee ballots in Minnesota's U.S. Senate race, more than the current vote difference between Al Franken and Norm Coleman . Three judges presiding over Republican Coleman's lawsuit decided Tuesday that the ballots merit further consideration and possible counting. The Coleman-Franken recount: Can it be over soon? Judges Begin Deliberations In Minnesota Senate Battle Is end finally near for Minnesota Senate showdown?

Senate Finance Committee Examines $2.9 Trillion Taxpayer Risk With TARP (Nasdaq)

Tue, 31 Mar 2009 09:13:54 -0700
(RTTNews) - The Senate Finance Committee examined the progress of the Troubled Asset Relief Program in a hearing on Tuesday, with the results of the first six months of the $700 billion financial bailout determined to have been unsteady and raising concerns about whether or not the funds are being used in the best possible manner.

No comments: